Lori Randall
Of course I'm referring to shampoo.  After raising kids and puppies, it was a knee-jerk to think of another kind of "poo," but this "no poo" movement is something that I'm not so quick to

Poo poo -

OK, enough of juvenile word play.  There's a serious social movement involving two of the most unlikely groups to stand together: beauty product fanatics and super eco-friendly folks.  Both agree that cleansing without actually using shampoo is the best thing possible for gorgeous, healthy looking hair.

This method involves either using a very expensive product, called Deva's NoPoo, or a combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar rinses.  I'm still not sure whether I will try this radical departure from shampooing, but will admit that it sounds very intriguing.

Would you cease to "poo?"
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is a test comment, from me, on a very cranky Blogger hosting site!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hmm after practice .... Eww


  3. Anonymous Says:

    definately works better with the popup,,,,


  4. Anonymous Says:

    had my kids on it once... baking soda for shampoo and apple cider vinager for conditioner. it worked well, BUT with stinky play outside boys, I ended going back to shampoo... of the 100% natural homemade variety.


  5. Lori Randall Says:

    I can see where stinky boys playing outside might need more than baking soda and apple cider vinegar can provide.

    What's your recipe for the homemade stuff?!!

    The Deva stuff online, even on eBay is very pricey!!!